Friday, December 20, 2013

Book review

     Today is December 19, 2013. We just finished our 4th novel The  Best (worst) Christmas pageant ever written by Barbara Robinson.  The main characters in this novel is the Herdmans.  The way I would describe the Herdmans is dirty. The one thing that surprised me about the 
Book is that the Herdmans wanted to be in a Christmas pageant.  A few character traits I found in this novel is the Herdmans are mean and  disrespectful.  My fovorite character in the story is Imogene Herdman because she is cool. We are going to read the sequel to this novel The Best (worst) school year over break.  I'm looking foward to reading this book because it looks like a interesting book.  I think this book was good because it has kind of a lesson In it.  If I could have one of the Herdmans as my friend it would be Imogene because she is unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment