Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shiloh book review

Today is Thursday October 24, 2013.  We have just completed our second novel Shiloh.  The protagonist in the book is a kid named Marty.  A protagonist is the main character. The antagonist is a guy named Judd. An antagonist is the character that goes aginst the main character.  The main conflict  in the story is when Judd abuses his dogs and Marty has one of Judd's dogs.  The resolution in the story is when Judd gives Shiloh to Marty.  My favorite part of the story is when Judd gives Marty Shiloh.  My least favorite part of the book is when Shiloh got attacked by the German Shepered.  If I could be any character in the book I would be Marty because he is nice, cool and caring.  I would recommend somebody to read this book because it has a lot of life lessons in it like never lie be nice be friendly and be generous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment